For those students, who lack time to attend discussions & lectures, and who prefer to learn on their own, LogIQuest offers a flexible ACT self paced program. As the name suggests students can learn at a pace that suits them, at time that suits them and at a place where they are comfortable.
The method of delivery would be recorded lectures, in which the entire syllabus is taught by Kaplan certified international faculty. Features of Self Paced program include
- Expert Kaplan instruction – Video tutorials on score-raising strategies for every tested topic delivered by expert, Kaplan-certified teachers
- Full-length practice tests – 4 full-length practice tests for the ACT
- 1,000+ online practice questions – Unlimited access to practice questions and 50+ hours of online lessons accessible via all mobile devices: smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- Online student and parent reports – Progress, performance and homework tracking
- Personalized study plan, a customized ACT study guide that targets your weaknesses to help raise your ACT score
- ACT Digital Flashcards, 500 ACT flashcards covering math, english, reading, and science for prep on the go
ACT Self-Paced program has a validity of six months. For more details contact your nearest centre.